Oral Lonic Calcium Gel Calcia Gel is known to have vitamin B12, magnesium, Ca++, pantothenic & nicotinic acid, and some herbal extracts. It is indicated before & after calving in order to eliminate chances of milk fever. This gel is greatly admired for assisting in bringing cow back to feed with optimum milk producing ability. It has also shown prevention of various bone-related diseases and provides protection against ketosis. Oral Lonic Calcium Gel Calcia Gel offered by us contains no harmful chemicals & preservatives and helps in maintaining energy levels.
Calcia Gel Liquid
- Guaranteed Analysis : (Per tube)
- Calcium (Ca ++) : 43.5 gm, Additives (in 300 gm)
- Nicotinic Acid 3000 mg, Pantothenic acid 32000 IU,
- Vitamin B12 400 mcg, Magnesium 2000 mg
- Helps to bring back animal to feed & optimum milk production
- Helps to empowers animals against Ketosis
- Increases availability of energy
- Oral Ionic Calcium Gel
For Calcia Gel = Large Animals Doses :
- As supportive therapy, after every IV calcium infusion one tube, 6 hrs post IV, P/O. To be repeated if Necessary.
- For Prevention of milk fever, One tube 6 hrs before calving and one tube 6 hrs post calving, P/O.
Plot No-B-4, 629/1, Kharadian Bazar, Rajan Street, Near Sarafan Bazar, Ludhiana, Punjab, 141008, India