Heat Inducer Heatkit is veterinary medicine which is indicated to be used for treatment of infertility and polycystic ovarian syndrome. It is formulated having clomiphene citrate & copper sulphate and has ability to increase uterine tonicity. This medication is known to work by stimulating release of FSH & LH and is considered as a good source of copper. Active compound present in this tablet has chemical formula C26H28ClNO with molecular weight of 405.966 g/mol. Upon ingestion, it shows bioavailability of about 90% and gets metabolized in liver with elimination half life of about 5 to 6 days. Heat Inducer Heatkit belongs to drug class of nonsteroidal SERM which exerts its activity by inhibiting estrogen receptors present in hypothalamus.
Heat Kit Bolus
Advantages Of Heat Kit Bolus
- Stimulates ovarian activity by releasing FSH and LH.
- Supplements essential micronutrient Cu
- Increase uterine tonicity
- Optimizes Services Period
Composition: Each uncoated bolus contains
- Clomiphene Citrate I.P : 300 mg
- Copper Sulphate B.P. : 1500 mg
- Excipients Q.S.
- One bolus daily for 5 days
Plot No-B-4, 629/1, Kharadian Bazar, Rajan Street, Near Sarafan Bazar, Ludhiana, Punjab, 141008, India