Calcia Forte Liquid is a calcium supplement for livestock which is given either with feed or in water. It is also known to have some essential vitamins & minerals with natural herbal extracts. Regular consumption of this liquid by cattle eliminates chances of rickets, osteoporosis, osteomalacia, and milk fever. It is highly appreciated for having ability to improve milk production & growth of calves. This calcium liquid gets quickly absorbed after consumption and prevents chances of Ca++ & P deficiency during pregnancy. Calcia Forte Liquid offered by us is also suitable to be given to horse, camel, buffalo, sheep, & goat.
Calcia Forte Liquid
- Prevents milk-fever, rickets, pica, osteomalacia, osteoporosis
- Prevents calcium deficiency during lactation
- Help form strong bones thick shelled eggs
- Asparagus Racemosus & Laptadina reticulate
- Stimulates Glandular Functions And Help Letting Down Naturally
- Cow, Buffalo, Horse, & Camel, 100 to 120 ml daily
- Sheep, Goat, & Calf 40 to 80 ml daily
- Dog, & Cat 10 to 20 ml daily
- Calves 20 ml twice daily, Poultry 20-100 ml / 100 birds
- To improving the milk production
- To improve the growth rate in young ones.
- To prevent milk-fever, rickets, pica, osteomalacia, osteoporosis
- To prevent calcium & Phosphorus defficiency during pregnancy & lactation
- For prevention of mineral deffiicency in animals
- Help from strong bones thick shelled eggs.
- Asparagus Racemosus & Laptadina reticulata Stimulates Glandular Functions and Help Letting Down Naturally.
Composition : Each 20ml. Contains : Calcium 326 mg, Phosphorus 168 mg, Vitamin D3 1600 I.U., Vitamin B1220 mcg, Leptadenia Reticulata 200mg & Asparagus racemosus 60mg.
Plot No-B-4, 629/1, Kharadian Bazar, Rajan Street, Near Sarafan Bazar, Ludhiana, Punjab, 141008, India